About the Organization:
Pro-Care Medical Center is a growth-oriented and innovative healthcare group committed to a patient-centered approach to family and injury care. Our practitioners are supported by a multidisciplinary and high-tech foundation in order to provide a healthcare experience for patients from a wide variety of payers, resulting in a diverse patient base, less susceptibility to regulatory and insurance changes, and stable financial strength.
Our extensive vetting and training process for physicians and support staff fosters a community of elite professionals and productive opportunities for all parties involved. At its core, The Pro-Care Medical Center mission is to positively impact the lives our patients and team. We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits packages to our team members. We take pride in a dynamic work environment and outcome-based culture.
Pro-Care Medical Center is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religious creed, HIV status, possession of the sickle cell trait, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, or on the basis of age. Pro-Care Medical Center does not discriminate against the disabled or the handicapped. Please visit our facebook page, procaremedcenter.com or contact us directly to learn more. If your professional vision includes joining a dynamic medical group providing excellent care for patients in central Texas, we would like to hear from you.
Available Position: Chiropractor – Austin, TX
- the evaluation, ongoing assessment, treatment and management of patients with musculoskeletal injuries and conditions through the use of an evidence-based approach
- collaboration with medical doctors to ensure optimal outcomes for patients
- providing chiropractic therapies
- the instruction of all therapeutic exercise protocols, application of modalities, and various modalities used within Pro-Care
- various administrative, practice development, and overall support responsibilities of your practice