Jobs and Careers
Looking for a new challenge in a growth-oriented, patient-centered healthcare organization? We strive to hire the best so we can deliver the best in patient care. If you would like to join our team and we have an opportunity for you, find your next chapter in your career here!
Who you are:
Central Austin Associate Chiropractor
With clinics in San Antonio and the Greater Austin area, Pro-Care Medical Center has an immediate opening for a licensed chiropractor in Central Austin.
Are you a licensed Doctor of Chiropractic who is passionate about delivering exceptional care to patients? Do you obsess over the health and well-being of those you treat? Are you an avid learner who likes to stay on top of your game? If so, read on.
We’re looking for the best of the best. You’re a team player who loves to collaborate, build trust and serve others. You love diagnosing and treating a range of issues and injuries. Your patients gravitate to you and enjoy your approach. Still sounds like you? Let’s talk!
Who we are:
We’re not just another chiropractic clinic. We’re a growth-oriented, outcome-based healthcare group that combines primary and chiropractic care under one roof. Our team-based approach starts with the staff we hire to support our providers and is delivered to the patients we serve. We treat everyone as our own family… with transparency, honesty, and an utmost focus on care. We work hard to create a meaningful environment that is people-centered so that we can deliver the highest quality of care for our patients every day.
What you’ll do:
As a chiropractor at Pro-Care Medical Center, you’ll be responsible for the evaluation, ongoing
assessment, treatment, and management of patients with musculoskeletal injuries and conditions
through the use of an evidence-based approach. You will be required to collaborate with medical
doctors to ensure optimal outcomes for patients. In addition to providing chiropractic treatment, you’re responsible for the instruction of all therapeutic exercise protocols, the application of modalities, and various modalities used within Pro-Care. Additionally, you will own a variety of administrative, practice development, and support responsibilities for your practice.
What does it take to do this job?
Expectations to do this job amazingly well:
- Phenomenal communication and leadership skills (with patients and your team)
- A desire to learn, discover and grow to deliver the best chiropractic care anywhere
- A knack for teaching others (your patients and rehab techs will rely on your guidance)
- Graduate of an accredited chiropractic program
- Licensed to practice in Texas
- Certifications are a plus (McKenzie, Graston, ART, etc.)
- Clinical experience is preferred
- Patient-first mentality to treat with evidence-based care
- Set the standard. Serve as a role model for staff, which includes but is not limited to punctuality, demeanor, communication, customer service, and workload.
- Practice efficiently. In a high-volume clinic, your time with patients is important. Keeping on time is key too.
- Complete notes/charting in the patient’s medical record on the same day as the patient’s visit.
- Follow all internal policies and procedures and be accountable for the completion of all operational tasks.
- Build your personal brand. Work closely with your patients and key referral sources to make them think of you first when it comes to chiropractic care.
- Know your limits. Seek consultation and training when necessary or needed.
- Full adherence to HIPAA rules and regulations
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package that includes health insurance, disability insurance, and paid time off. Salary contingent upon experience.