Car Accident Injury Care for Greater Austin and San Antonio
Fortunately, most of the car accidents that occur result in small injuries, requiring a simple treatment plan; however, others can result in life-changing injuries or even worse. Our car accident doctors consist of primary care and chiropractic care providers, medical doctors, neurologists, orthopedists, and pain management doctors who specialize in car accident injuries. Our comprehensive team of auto accident chiropractors in San Antonio, Austin, and Cedar Park allows us to collectively focus on your care and help you achieve the best possible health outcome after an auto injury.
Recovering from an auto accident can be a painful and difficult process. Our primary mission is getting our patients to feel better, educating them to prevent the injury from recurring and delivering the best in quality care. Our patient-driven approach to treating car accident injuries means that you’ll receive personalized care based on your unique needs. In other words, we won’t require you to sign up for a treatment plan with multiple visits (and high costs) to treat a singular issue which can be addressed with a simple, one-time visit.
Why Pro-Care Medical Center?
Unless the injury is very severe, evidence-based medicine suggests the treatment of an accident injury doctor and a chiropractor are a great start to healing from your injury.
It’s important to start care with our team of chiropractors and medical providers shortly after a car accident in order to fully diagnose the injury. This is because most car accident injuries respond to treatment better if treatment is started sooner than later. However, if your car accident injury does not respond positively or quickly enough, our car accident doctors and specialists will get involved to ensure the best outcome possible. We have neurologists, pain management, orthopedic surgeons, and neurosurgeons on-staff and ready to treat more severe or stubborn conditions that require specialized care and treatment.
Book an appointment with our car accident doctors and injury specialists today.
Injuries We Treat From Auto Accidents
There are many types of injuries that could result from an auto accident. Ranging from head and brain injuries to neck, back, and spinal injuries, our team of specialists and experts offer world-class medical care for any of the injuries listed below, including:
- Head and Brain Injuries from Auto Accidents — This can include concussions or other traumatic brain injuries, internal bleeding, skull fractures, or lacerations.
- Neck and Back Injuries from Auto Accidents — This could include whiplash, herniated discs, spinal cord damage, sprains, or strains.
- Soft Tissue Injuries from Auto Accidents — When muscles, tendons, or ligaments are stretched or torn in a car accident, the pain can be significant and lingering.
- Spinal Injuries from Auto Accidents — When the spinal cord is damaged, and the severity of the injury, a loss of movement or sensation in the lower extremities may result.
- Broken Bones — Broken bones can be extremely painful, may require surgery to fix, and can take a very long time to heal.