Car Accident Care for Greater Austin and San Antonio
Fortunately, most accidents result in small injuries; however, others result in life-changing injuries or worse. Our car accident chiropractors consist of primary and chiropractic care providers, medical doctors, neurologists, orthopedists, and pain management doctors who specialize in car accident injuries. Our comprehensive team of auto accident chiropractors in San Antonio, Austin, and Cedar Park allows us to collectively focus on your care and help you achieve the best possible health outcome after an auto injury.
Why Pro-Care Medical Center?
Unless the injury is very severe, evidence-based medicine suggests the treatment of a primary care doctor and a chiropractor are a great start for your injury.
It’s important to start care with our team of chiropractors and medical providers shortly after an accident in order to fully diagnose the injury. Also, most injuries respond to treatment better if treatment is started sooner than later. However, if your injury does not respond positively or quickly enough, our car accident chiropractors and specialists will get involved. We have neurologists, pain management, orthopedic surgeons and neurosurgeons on-staff and ready to treat more severe or stubborn conditions.
Book an appointment with our auto accident chiropractors and injury specialists today.
Injuries We Treat From Auto Accidents
- Head and Brain Injuries — This can include concussions or other traumatic brain injuries, internal bleeding, skull fractures, or lacerations.
- Neck and Back Injuries — This could include whiplash, herniated discs, spinal cord damage, sprains, or strains.
- Soft Tissue Injuries — When muscles, tendons, or ligaments are stretched or torn in a car accident, the pain can be significant and lingering.
- Spinal Injuries – When the spinal cord is damaged, and the severity of the injury, a loss of movement or sensation in the lower extremities may result.
- Broken Bones — Broken bones can be extremely painful, may require surgery to fix, and can take a very long time to heal.