We team up to heal you up.
We focus on rapid results
We make your appointments convenient
We’re transparent with treatment costs
Injuries and pain can be isolated or hurt everywhere. Either case, it’s no fun! Our chiropractors will diagnose what’s causing the pain and work with you to deliver the most effective chiropractic treatment to get you back running marathons or mountain biking…. or just chasing after many kids, too.
Our Video Library
Dive into our video library to learn more about building your strength and
repairing injuries through customized stretches and exercises.
What can you expect on your first visit?
What does that treatment entail? In addition to SMART Sessions and chiropractic adjustments, our doctors are certified and practice a variety of methods including:
- The McKenzie Method®
- Instrument-assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM) with Graston Technique®
- Active Release Technique (aka ART)
- Spinal decompression
- Cold laser therapy
- Electrical stimulation
- Kinesio taping
- Every patient is unique.
- Every patient responds differently to chiropractic care.
- Positive patient outcomes are the goal. Not the guarantee.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is chiropractic care?
What do chiropractors do?
What are the benefits of chiropractic treatment?
- Spinal manipulation is more effective than other treatments for low back pain.
- Chiropractic adjustments take less time and the benefits last longer.
- Chiropractic adjustments are safe.
- Chiropractic care costs less and results in fewer lost workdays.
Also, the treatments are pain-free. Many healthcare providers face patients who dread coming to their offices, fearful of a painful procedure or suspected bad news about their health. Chiropractors are fortunate in this regard because the procedures they perform are never invasive. A trip to the chiropractor is much like a trip to the health club, an enjoyable and rewarding activity you do because you value your health. Because people continue with regular care for its long-term benefits, chiropractors also build close relationships with patients over time.