We have a few new (and not-so-new) faces here at Pro-Care. Meet Bryan Just, our advanced practitioner, who is currently serving double duty between our Central Austin and Cedar Park clinics.
You can read his bio here. In the meantime, here are 10 things that you probably didn’t know about Bryan:
- Hometown – The Woodlands, TX
- Family/pets/whatever – English Lab named Neko
- On the weekends, you’ll find me… Working in the woodshop or traveling
- Favorite quote – “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” – Ghandi
- Ketchup or mustard? Ketchup
- Favorite food – Pizza is my weakness
- What actor would play you in a movie? Matt Damon
- Education – Gig Em
- Myers-Briggs Personality Type: Protagonist (ENFJ, -A/-T)
- Fun fact about Bryan – I’m good at impersonations
As we open our South Lamar location, Bryan will be the full-time provider in our Central Austin clinic while also serving patients in Cedar Park a couple of days a week. Welcome Bryan!