Is he the best chiropractor in Cedar Park? We’d like to think so. Meet Dr. Casey Hays, the chiropractor at Pro-Care Medical Center – Cedar Park. We know patients like to know who they’re trusting their health with, so we took a few moments to ask nine questions that you’d probably like to know or perhaps you should know about Dr. Hays.
- Why did you become a chiropractor? I became a chiro because I hate seeing people hurt. My aunt had MS and my uncle had Polio, and I grew up watching them struggle and in pain. I wanted to learn to help people. So I did.
- What do you enjoy most about treating patients? I love seeing the light come on when they see a way out of their problems or pain. When they get a taste of victory that they haven’t had in order to solve their problems.
- Where did you grow up? The West Texas town of Alpine.
- Where did you go to school? Texas A&M in College Station (Bachelor of Science – Psychology) and Parker College of Chiropractic (Doctor of Chiropractic) in Dallas, TX.
- Tell us a bit about your family… I’ve got a full house. Three kids with one more on the way.
- What do you love to do outside of treating patients? I’m passionate about teaching my children new things. Even if its just finding bugs in the yard, or watching videos of space.
- What’s one thing most folks don’t know about you? I’m a really big crafter. From wood carving, chain maille, leather tooling, to foam smithing.
- Favorite thing about the Cedar Park area? I love the Hill Country, but access to great food and quirky Austin originals.
- What would you be if you weren’t a chiropractor? I’d be a carpenter.
A few of Dr. Hays’ specialties:
- McKenzie Method of Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy Trained
- Graston Technique certified
- Active Release Technique certified
- IASTM certified (Instrument-Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization)
- Functional Movement Technique (FMT) certification
- Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression
- Sports injury chiropractic and rehab
- Personal Injury/MVA rehabilitation
If you live in the Cedar Park, Leander, Round Rock area and have been on the fence about trying chiropractic or need a new provider, come meet Dr. Hays. Our provider team at Pro-Care Medical Center is filled with talented, caring and smart individuals who are supported by a great clinical team (front office, rehab techs, billing team and more). Come meet Dr. Hays and the rest of the Pro-Care team in Cedar Park. You can book an appointment with him directly online.