We’re excited to welcome a new provider to the Pro-Care family! Dr. Bryan Woods, DC, joins our Central Austin clinic. He’s been practicing chiropractic in Austin for several years.
Get to know Dr. Woods in 7 quick facts:
- Hometown – Baytown, Texas, but I’ve been practicing chiropractic in Austin since 1997 when I opened my first clinic.
- Family/pets – I’m married to my wife Kathleen and we have 2 kids: Ben (20 yrs) and Klaire (16 yrs). We have 2 dogs Robyn (mini Goldendoodle), Ivy (French bulldog), and a cat named Batman!
- On the weekends, you’ll find me… I’m very engaged with my family and as the kids have gotten older my wife and I stay active together hiking, playing tennis and pickleball, and working in the yard. We enjoy our time together as a couple and as a family with the kids.
- Favorite quote – “If you do not pick a day to relax, then your body will pick it for you.”
- Ketchup or mustard? I have to say I’m a mustard kinda guy.
- Favorite food? I like all kinds of food especially Chinese food.
- Fun fact about you – I do not like lightning due to multiple encounters with lightning itself.