Dr. Kyle Campbell is no stranger to folks seeking chiropractic care in San Antonio. He’s successfully treated 1000s of patients at the Pro-Care Medical Center clinic on Huebner Road. But, do you really know him? In our series to get to know our San Antonio chiropractic team just a little bit better, here are 10 questions we asked Dr. Campbell.
- Why did you become a chiropractor? I was always interested in the healthcare field and after experiencing how chiropractic helped me, it was an obvious choice.
- What do you enjoy most about treating patients? I love helping someone and seeing their expression when they experience relief of the pain they walked in with.
- What’s the toughest patient case you helped “solve”? A runner who signed up for the Rock & Roll marathon came in with tears thinking she was going to have to cancel her entry due to knee pain. She couldn’t run more than 2 miles w/o excruciating pain. After 3 SMART Sessions, she not only competed but posted a personal best time for the marathon!
- Where did you grow up? Allentown, PA
- Where did you go to school? Undergrad – Arcadia University, Chiropractic – Parker University
- Tell us a bit about your family… My wife and I have been married for 11 years and we have a beautiful 8-year-old daughter.
- What do you love to do outside of treating patients? Spending time with family, competitive pistol shooting, hunting, fishing, camping.
- What’s one thing most folks don’t know about you? I am the shortest guy in my family!
- Favorite thing about the San Antonio area? The diversity of people and food!
- What would you be if you weren’t a chiropractor? Good question…something in health care. Maybe a DO or FNP is my guess.
Learn more about Dr. Campbell below and book an appointment with him online, anytime!